Why should one attend Houston Coffee and Cars at least once a year? Check out the top 10 reasons below…
1. It’s FREE to attend!
2. The event is animal friendly!
3. You’ll see more and more cars imported from different countries.
4. If you’re a Porsche fanatic, you’ll find a huge presence there.
5. European classics and exotics are definitely welcome.
6. Meet and greet the famous mustached Mexican Superman, Tony G.
7. You can meet up with friends and family!
8. Where else can you find a group of Exotic Super Cars in Houston?
9. If you’re a domestic car person, there’s a section for you..
10. There’s a bunch more reasons so I’m just gonna post up a bunch of photos…
I think if you attend Houston Cars and Coffee at least once this year, you won’t miss too much if you don’t attend for awhile. The Memorial City Mall venue is definitely a lot bigger and accommodates more people and cars. And as long as the attendees don’t mess up, Houston Coffee and Cars will be there for awhile.
As always, thanks for checking out the post and/or photos.